Friday, October 16, 2009

New Adventures...

Massachusetts. I never would have believed that this would be my new home as I embark on my latest adventure... Law School. Having grown up in a world that constantly changed, from Colorado to Central America, every new place has shown me new people, new cultures, and (perhaps best of all) new food! It took me until my freshman year of college to realize how much I enjoyed being in the kitchen. It was the only place that made the rest of the world stop, and let me slip from the frustrations of textbooks and study groups into the lovely world of measuring cups and springform pans.

So here I am, ready to begin yet another challenge inside an adventure. Teaching myself to be a better baker and cook, while studying to become a child advocacy attorney. Cookies and children... seems like a good fit to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment